Sunday, June 21, 2020

Live-streaming renaissance lute concert today at 4pm by Hideki Yamaya


This week, I would like to try something different from our usual re-posting of a past concert and announce a live-streamed concert!  It will be this Sunday, Jun. 21 at 4PM Pacific time on Facebook live.  It will be just me, and I will be playing a short concert (ca. 40 min.) of my favorite solos on vihuela and Renaissance lute.  The concert will be presented in partnership with Make Music New Haven for Make Music Day, a worldwide celebration that has been around for decades.  Here is the url for the livestream:

https://www.facebook.com/hidekiyamayalute/live/

This is our first attempt at something like this, and it will be something of an experiment, but if it goes well, we will do it again, with other musicians.  Wish me luck with all the technical aspects of this, and I do hope you can join me for some Renaissance music!

Cheers,
Hideki

No comments: